A bicycle that fits your body correctly is more comfortable, which allows you to ride more efficiently and produce more power; it inspires confidence. Using Retül Fit technology we can help you achieve the perfect position on your bicycle. A portion of all bike fit proceeds goes to support the Canadian Sport Institute – Ontario’s Bike Fit Initiative.
We provide the following fit services by appointment:
A bike fit includes the following steps:
- We do an initial physical assessment and at this point we can address your concerns about performance, pain, or any other issues you hope to alleviate during the bike fit. Once this is completed, the Retül process begins.
- LED markers are strategically placed on eight anatomical points: the wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, heel, and toe.
- As you pedal, Retül’s sensor bar gathers real-time, three-dimensional data of your pedal strokes and movements. Retül’s rotating platform allows us to collect data for both sides without the rider having to get you off the bike.
- Your data is compiled into a reader-friendly report for analysis. We can then assess your position and make necessary adjustments.
- The Zin, Retül’s handheld digitizer, allows us to digitally measure your bike. The Zin can measure fixed points, contours, and curves, and provides a complete digital map of your bike.
- The fit information is saved and stored on our computer. The data includes your personal profile, specific data and measurements from the fit, bike measurements, and the your final fit position. We will be able to access and print these records for comparison and tracking historical fit data for the client